What's new

Hola

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dhruv111

PARKED
Joined
Oct 13, 2023
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hello, friends.

I'm here because the book Unscripted was recommended to me.
Truth be told I haven't lurked a lot so if I ask anything redundant in this introduction, then please be patient.

I know very little about the actionable paths to the Unscripted life, and I wasn't aware that @MJ DeMarco has written other books.
I'm only on chapter 8 of the book and I did skip some of the preliminary chapters as I've already long been sold on living an unscripted life, but never had material to pursue which explicitly states this goal.
So obviously I have that to accomplish before I get too active.

And should I also read Millionaire Fastlane ?
Could someone please briefly explain the difference between the two books?

I'm hoping to find some sort of mentorship or be directed to the best place to find that.
I have an idea for a business but I may be advised against it based on entry barriers?
Is it unwise to explain my idea in detail?
It would require a physical location and at least one employee.
I believe I have a connection to find that employee.
I'm American so I believe I'm entitled to small business loans?

Any essential threads to look into would be welcome.
Thanks.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom