Hi Everybody!
My name is Jacob Scholes. So the past few days I've been reading the Millionaire Fastlane . It is an AMAZING book! I think I used to be a slowlaner, and I read a lot of slowlaner books. But deep down it didnt feel right, so I did some searching and came across this book.
I can bet you I'm probably the youngest member here. Right now I am Homeschooled, using TJed methodologies. I swim with a swimteam and my best time is a 27.78 50-meter free (a while ago). I am really interested in Piano, Violin, Skyscraper Architecture and Models, Ball Pythons, Music, Fishing, Drawing, World History and Food. I am bilingual (which is very useful here in South Texas), teach Violin and Piano and love being with my family.
My plans are to get on the Fastlane in the next month, and then build my business for 4 years, use my exit strategy, then go on a LDS mission (I hope that dosent count as breaking the rules, its just part of my plan), and while Im gone my money will be working for me. When I comeback, I might build another business or invest in RE or just settle down with a family and do nothing.
-Jacob-
My name is Jacob Scholes. So the past few days I've been reading the Millionaire Fastlane . It is an AMAZING book! I think I used to be a slowlaner, and I read a lot of slowlaner books. But deep down it didnt feel right, so I did some searching and came across this book.
I can bet you I'm probably the youngest member here. Right now I am Homeschooled, using TJed methodologies. I swim with a swimteam and my best time is a 27.78 50-meter free (a while ago). I am really interested in Piano, Violin, Skyscraper Architecture and Models, Ball Pythons, Music, Fishing, Drawing, World History and Food. I am bilingual (which is very useful here in South Texas), teach Violin and Piano and love being with my family.
My plans are to get on the Fastlane in the next month, and then build my business for 4 years, use my exit strategy, then go on a LDS mission (I hope that dosent count as breaking the rules, its just part of my plan), and while Im gone my money will be working for me. When I comeback, I might build another business or invest in RE or just settle down with a family and do nothing.
-Jacob-
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
