The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hitting the right channels

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Jeffrey Luke

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
Sep 27, 2016
Seattle
Today I'm reflecting on the advice MJ DeMarco gave in his video. I posted about it with the title "Business is like a piñata" last month.

Finally I have finished the editing / product creation of my book, and it's on Amazon. I've been spreading the word via photo discussion forums and advertising with FB for the past few weeks. I haven't hit on anything yet. But I'm not going to quit yet.

MJ said people quit too early for these reasons:

1. Maybe...You didn't hit the right channel
2. Maybe...You hit the right channel but not hard enough (or not enough of them)
3. Maybe...You didn't convey your value properly

I'm still sticking with it, and trying to make sure I hit the right channel, hit it hard enough (and many of them) and convey my value properly.

Also, these things take time, so it could be weeks or months before I finally make a breakthrough.

Just wanted to update you all, and say thanks to the many people who've shared advice lately.

Jeff

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.