The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hit and run with a master franchiser contract. Genius or idiotic?

Kokaka

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Aug 9, 2019
Hi all.
So as some of you know, Im in the beauty clinic industry and have 2 business at the moment. 1 business that sell machines to theese clinics, working on creating a brand and 1 business that is a Beauty Clinic which I aim to first make to a chain of clinics and later franchise.
Been looking at business for sale today and a Master Franchise contract for a franchise with clinics came up. Currently, they have 5 clinics in my country.
This got me thinking of making a "Hit and run tactic". Buy the master franchise contract, sell 5-10 machines with for a very good to the franchise takers from my machine business and as such, increase the strenght of my own brand.
Maybe open 1-2 more clinics and the sell the business for a profit.
Will probably stay 1-2 year because my focus is to make my own franchise of clinics and this experience will teach me alot and hopefully make a good profit.
Problem is. There is probably alot of pitfalls and Im afraid of expanding too fast. Will aim to open my second clinic late autumn or early winter.
Anyone has some experience to share of similar deals or any input would be great.
Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.