The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

History Channel's The Men Who Built America

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
I've watched this more than once. It is a great show.

Michael1359

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Sep 8, 2014
Awesome series!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I can not recommend this series enough. Fascinating and makes me want read more into the lives of the bona fide, turn of the century capitalists.

For those of you with AZ Prime, it's free to stream.

The Men Who Built America Full Episodes, Video & More | HISTORY
I first learned about the existence of two different electrical current principles, AC and DC, from watching the parts on Thomas Edison vs Tesla.

All kinds of marketing gimmicks like Edison's attempt to use electricity as an execution device and Tesla's demonstration of his gear with the affluent were used in the War of the Currents...gotta love science and business used together like two hammers on a nail.

Today, AC and DC are being used in all kinds of ways, from batteries to power cable connections, so I don't think there was truly a winner. It all evened out. I somehow wished that Tesla and Edison got together as partners so that their work would be a more united front.

Watching the duo battle it out taught me that business and engineering can be combined to become powerful market forces....as opposed to the shitty fights online of uni kids in my country, argueing that their biz/engineering course is more superior than the other in term of pay or some hogwash.

Amogh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 7, 2022
I can not recommend this series enough. Fascinating and makes me want read more into the lives of the bona fide, turn of the century capitalists.
Thanks for the recommendation! Awesome series. The Rockefeller guy somehow reminded me of MJ lol.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.