The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

History Channel's The Men Who Built America

Kak

Incubator Enrollment OPEN
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
I can not recommend this series enough. Fascinating and makes me want read more into the lives of the bona fide, turn of the century capitalists.

For those of you with AZ Prime, it's free to stream.

The Men Who Built America Full Episodes, Video & More | HISTORY

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ZF Lee

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I can not recommend this series enough. Fascinating and makes me want read more into the lives of the bona fide, turn of the century capitalists.

For those of you with AZ Prime, it's free to stream.

The Men Who Built America Full Episodes, Video & More | HISTORY
I first learned about the existence of two different electrical current principles, AC and DC, from watching the parts on Thomas Edison vs Tesla.

All kinds of marketing gimmicks like Edison's attempt to use electricity as an execution device and Tesla's demonstration of his gear with the affluent were used in the War of the Currents...gotta love science and business used together like two hammers on a nail.

Today, AC and DC are being used in all kinds of ways, from batteries to power cable connections, so I don't think there was truly a winner. It all evened out. I somehow wished that Tesla and Edison got together as partners so that their work would be a more united front.

Watching the duo battle it out taught me that business and engineering can be combined to become powerful market forces....as opposed to the shitty fights online of uni kids in my country, argueing that their biz/engineering course is more superior than the other in term of pay or some hogwash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom