The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

High cell phone bill and an epiphany I had...

michael515

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 27, 2007
So I got a cell phone bill the other day that was $100 in extra fees from over-usage... :smx8: However, I had an epiphany - I've become addicted to mindless, wasted time talking on a cell phone (and "researching" on the internet for that matter).

The plan? I'm going old school - back to the land line only for a while. I mean do I really need a cell phone for mindless chit-chat? NO!!! Do I really need it living in the city with pay phones all around? NO!!!

Technology has become a big-time interruption in my life. It's both the internet and cell phones. The internet has so much information that one could become an endless researcher and never take a bit of action :smxE:... That seems to have crept into my life and it must stop!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Yeah it happens to me sometimes, even when I have work to do. I start searching for something and end up reading some guy's blog about anything! How do you avoid doing that?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.