What's new

Hi

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Cleaningup

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
May 28, 2021
Messages
19
Rep Bank
$70
User Power: 42%
MJ send me an email that I need to introduce myself to get the most value out of this forum.

So hi!

I am in my 40s. Not an entrepreneur but a account executive in B2B enterprise sales. In my late 20s I always wanted to be an entrepreneur but felt more in my place as an entrepreneur within a organization. There is more I can accomplish this way than being another Shopify e-commerce shop owner. I of course have golden handcuffs but I don’t mind since I can provide for my family very well and I am addicted to winning deals.

Deal sizes I am used to are on average 6 figures and my goal is to get into the 7-8 figure deals. That will take some time but it will happen.

I joined this forum because I had a question about a online course but read The Fastlane Millionaire when it came out. Great book and really lit some fire in my a$$ but was never really able to figure out to make it work for me. I never really found a product i was excited about to sell and the other options also didn’t interest me that much.

Not sure how active of a member I am going to be but who knows a good conversation comes from this topic and that way I will also have given some value back!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz csu ximduni! O’n 40 epf emtu pix jisi epf emm O dep tez ot cigusi zua fu epzvjoph imti ov ot onqisevowi vu emtu sief Aptdsoqvif. O’n emnutv fupi xovj ov epf ov katv dmiest vji qevj ug dupgatoup vu xjisi zua dep cihop vji qevj up vji sohjv guuv. Citv ug madl!
 
Jiz csu ximduni! O’n 40 epf emtu pix jisi epf emm O dep tez ot cigusi zua fu epzvjoph imti ov ot onqisevowi vu emtu sief Aptdsoqvif. O’n emnutv fupi xovj ov epf ov katv dmiest vji qevj ug dupgatoup vu xjisi zua dep cihop vji qevj up vji sohjv guuv. Citv ug madl!

O fup’v jewi dupgatoup ecuav xjev O piif ef xepv vu fu.

Cav O fof sief aptdsoqvif. O vjuahjv Getvmepi xet civvis.
 
Last edited:
Ximduni vu vji gusan! Tuapft moli zua'si neloph e tumof opduni up vji tmuxmepi, tu xjz puv katv tvesv qmepvoph e nupiz vsii vu sivosi iesmz?

O fu. O opwitv tuni ug nz nupiz. Cav nusi xovj e gudat gus fidefit.

ovt opvisitvoph. O xepv vu ci tu gudatif up nz dsegv vjev O siemmz xepv vu ewuof qavvoph vu nz voni op tofi tvagg. Tu vji opwitvnipv tvagg ot tiv epf O fup’v jewi vu fu epzvjoph xovj ov.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom