fromscratch78
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2011
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hi All,
Like the look of the forum,
hopefully I get a warm welcome and can contribute to discussions
Ive been in business my entire working life and never had a real job. On the 25th of May 2011 (not long ago) I lost everything overnight.
Im 32 and will be starting from scratch with all my savings ($5kUS). Quite a paltry sum I know.
3 weeks ago i was running a fruit and veg business in Sydney Australia from online, living the 4 hour work week, travelling the world having fun.
Ive been operating the business for 11 years age 21 to 32.
Im joining today for a couple of reasons:
1. I like talking shop and offering advice (well now I think ill be looking for advice
2. Id like a place to post my updates and get feedback and advice from the community on how to rebuild. 5k has to cover living expenses too.
I made my first video entry last night documenting the journey.
If anyone takes offence to me posting the youtube link in this forum please say so.
Ive also posted this in other forums I hope that doesnt offend anyone but I am looking to get involved and join discussions wherever they come from.
So thats the story, ill post my first journal entry soon if everybody is cool with that.
Thanks for reading, its time to go back to work.
Mitch
Like the look of the forum,
hopefully I get a warm welcome and can contribute to discussions
Ive been in business my entire working life and never had a real job. On the 25th of May 2011 (not long ago) I lost everything overnight.
Im 32 and will be starting from scratch with all my savings ($5kUS). Quite a paltry sum I know.
3 weeks ago i was running a fruit and veg business in Sydney Australia from online, living the 4 hour work week, travelling the world having fun.
Ive been operating the business for 11 years age 21 to 32.
Im joining today for a couple of reasons:
1. I like talking shop and offering advice (well now I think ill be looking for advice
2. Id like a place to post my updates and get feedback and advice from the community on how to rebuild. 5k has to cover living expenses too.
I made my first video entry last night documenting the journey.
If anyone takes offence to me posting the youtube link in this forum please say so.
Ive also posted this in other forums I hope that doesnt offend anyone but I am looking to get involved and join discussions wherever they come from.
So thats the story, ill post my first journal entry soon if everybody is cool with that.
Thanks for reading, its time to go back to work.
Mitch
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
