The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I'm Kelvin

moshthepitt

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 22, 2019
Nairobi
Hey guys

Glad to be here!

I'm a very experienced software engineer. I recently read the fast lane millionaire, after years of thinking that it is the usual get rich quick trash.

But ever since finishing the book, I have had a FIRE burning inside me to go out there and seek my financial freedom in the fast lane.

I know I am a good programmer, so I am looking to get into something that leverages that strength.

Thanks for having me here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Moshthepitt,

Welcome to the forum!

You deffinetly have valuable skills, whether you decide to approach the fast lane by yourself at first or partner up with somebody else.

Let us know how your plans are and what you decide to do first.

Best

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Hey guys

Glad to be here!

I'm a very experienced software engineer. I recently read the fast lane millionaire, after years of thinking that it is the usual get rich quick trash.

But ever since finishing the book, I have had a FIRE burning inside me to go out there and seek my financial freedom in the fast lane.

I know I am a good programmer, so I am looking to get into something that leverages that strength.

Welcome my friend.

I envy you.

When I first got started with zero skills I was caught in the Guru Go Round getting a piece of the puzzle here one there then I started to realize the education was watching what they do not so much what they tell us to do.

But a good software engineer means you have a resource inside your already others could leverage to save them time and effort and willing to pay you for it.

Just an option.

You mention the Titles of Books throwing us off haha same for the book I read The Science of Getting Rich the guy wrote like 100 years ago really stayed with me.

Nez24

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 14, 2019
Hey guys

Glad to be here!

Welcome , I am new myself learning my way around here. You sound like you have the perfect mind set for a good journey

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Welcome! You'll find the natives pragmatic and friendly all at once!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...