The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi! I'm John, a blooming Fastlaner from NY...

barbagallo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 29, 2011
New York, NY
Cheers, fellow Fastlaners!

My name is John Barbagallo, 24 years old from Westchester County, NY (just north of New York City), and I'm a full time web developer at an ad agency in the city.

I picked up MJ's book a few weeks ago and CANNOT put it down...! Why, do you ask? Well it's a great read for one, is loaded with some serious high-value information and advise, but the biggest reason why I pick up the book every morning and night during my commute is because what he preaches I'm already doing/believe in/agree with. I thought I was crazy before reading this book, but now I just feel smart and savvy! :)

As I said before, I'm a full time web developer, a highly regarded and in-demand skill (I get 5-6 calls a week from recruiters looking to fill positions at other sweatshops). I've taken that skill and have used it to my advantage, building sociCLOUD | Dream & Share (somewhat stagnant project started in college) and WODcast | Simple CrossFit WOD Performance Tracking (currently gaining traction, and will continue to do so). For more on those projects, just simply visit the sites. I have a few other businesses in motion at the moment, but more on that in the following months..

It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I'm hoping to hear some good stories and advice coming out of this forum. Thanks and rock on!:thumbsup:

- JPB

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Welcome John! Those are some nice looking websites, and I definitely see the crossfit WOD one doing well if executed right. Hope to see you continue to hang around here.

barbagallo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 29, 2011
New York, NY
Welcome John! Those are some nice looking websites, and I definitely see the crossfit WOD one doing well if executed right. Hope to see you continue to hang around here.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Icy. It's good to see an active forum with so many interesting, aspiring people. And thanks for the comment regarding WODcast, we're working our butts off, constantly thinking/iterating upon new ideas. I will definitely keep you posted as time progresses...

Gary M

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 9, 2011
NYC
Welcome John. I'm from NYC myself. I really liked your dream website, could be onto something.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard JPB, sounds like you're on the right track ... action!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...