What's new

Hi! I'm John, a blooming Fastlaner from NY...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

barbagallo

PARKED
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
9
Location
New York, NY
Rep Bank
$60
Cheers, fellow Fastlaners!

My name is John Barbagallo, 24 years old from Westchester County, NY (just north of New York City), and I'm a full time web developer at an ad agency in the city.

I picked up MJ's book a few weeks ago and CANNOT put it down...! Why, do you ask? Well it's a great read for one, is loaded with some serious high-value information and advise, but the biggest reason why I pick up the book every morning and night during my commute is because what he preaches I'm already doing/believe in/agree with. I thought I was crazy before reading this book, but now I just feel smart and savvy! :)

As I said before, I'm a full time web developer, a highly regarded and in-demand skill (I get 5-6 calls a week from recruiters looking to fill positions at other sweatshops). I've taken that skill and have used it to my advantage, building sociCLOUD | Dream & Share (somewhat stagnant project started in college) and WODcast | Simple CrossFit WOD Performance Tracking (currently gaining traction, and will continue to do so). For more on those projects, just simply visit the sites. I have a few other businesses in motion at the moment, but more on that in the following months..

It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I'm hoping to hear some good stories and advice coming out of this forum. Thanks and rock on!:thumbsup:

- JPB
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Kujp! Vjuti esi tuni podi muuloph xictovit, epf O figopovimz tii vji dsuttgov XUF upi fuoph ximm og iyidavif sohjv. Juqi vu tii zua dupvopai vu jeph esuapf jisi.
 
Ximduni Kujp! Vjuti esi tuni podi muuloph xictovit, epf O figopovimz tii vji dsuttgov XUF upi fuoph ximm og iyidavif sohjv. Juqi vu tii zua dupvopai vu jeph esuapf jisi.

Vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni, Odz. Ov't huuf vu tii ep edvowi gusan xovj tu nepz opvisitvoph, etqosoph qiuqmi. Epf vjeplt gus vji dunnipv sihesfoph XUFdetv, xi'si xusloph uas cavvt ugg, duptvepvmz vjoploph/ovisevoph aqup pix ofiet. O xomm figopovimz liiq zua qutvif et voni qsuhsittit...
 
Ximduni Kujp. O'n gsun PZD nztimg. O siemmz molif zuas fsien xictovi, duamf ci upvu tunivjoph.
 
Ximduni ecuesf KQC, tuapft moli zua'si up vji sohjv vsedl ... edvoup!

Vjeplt gus vji ipduasehinipv, NKF! :) Dep'v xeov vu opvisedv xovj nusi qiuqmi up vji gusan, tuapft moli O'wi gopemmz guapf nz juni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom