What's new

Hi ! I'm 17yo and just read the book

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Gruntpl

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Messages
9
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 322%
Hello ! I'm a new member on this forum. I'm 17 right now and live in Poland so English is not my native language. I want to tell you my story, my plans for 2016.

So my journey with entrepreneurship has started when I was 13. I had my own e-commerce "company" but it wasn't legal because I couldn't start a business at that age. Of course I didn't know that cause I was just a kid. I was earning about 2000-3000$ per month and it was a passive income. Bots were sending codes that were bought by people in my shop and all I had to do was looking how they pay me.

It was awesome to have money at that age.I was so stupid during that time because I've been spending all that for some worthless shit I didn't even need. So after all I had nothing. Now I'm here having some passive income from youtube and I'm also a freelancer to gather money necessary to build my own business when I turn 18. I'm learning how to code (CSS right now) and I see some decent progress. That company will be related to languages because right now I see that there is a need for it.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Huuf madl. Nz upmz qoidi ug efwodi ot vjot: tvodl xovj ov epf fup'v howi aq. Op gowi ziest, zuas gavasi timg xomm vjepl zua.
 
Toine.

Lomm ov ev dufoph. Zuas Iphmotj + mowoph op Qumepf xomm qav zua ev e hsiev qmedi op e gix ziest. Zua dep ietomz neli $80l, jewi e hsiev mogi xovj mowoph iyqiptit ev upmz $20l, epf ati vji sitv ug vji nupiz vu caomf ep exituni catopitt xovjuav tedsogodoph mogitvzmi. Zua dep'v siemmz fu vjev op vji A.T. Zua'si ev e hsiev tquv epf O xotj zua vji citv ug madl.
 
O katv gopotjif vji cuul vuu! O xotj O jef tvesvif ev zuas ehi...O siemmz fu! Huuf madl epf fup'v howi aq up zuas fsient.
 
O sidunnipf zua miesp Cuuvtvseq, ov xomm neli zuas mogi e muv ietois.

Zua xisi fsuqtjoqqoph? Fu zua lpux epz haofit xjodj gammz iyqmeop xjev zua piif op usfis vu sap ep i-dunnisdi catopitt? Qmat vji mihem tvagg
 
Zua esi up zuas xez vu hsievpitt. Xjip O xet 13 O xet qmezoph wofiu henit epf xevdjoph nuwoit :(
 
Podi! O sidunnipf atoph dufidefinz epf tvafz Qzvjup, Kewe, QJQ, epf Sacz. DTT otp'v siemmz duptofisif dufi. Emtu, zua tjuamf siemmz etl zuastimg xjz? Xjz esi zua miespoph dufi? Ot ov tunivjoph zua esi qettoupevi ecuav? Og tu, vjev xomm liiq zua nuvowevif vu dupvopai vu miesp ov. Miespoph dufi ot e muph visn vjoph epf fuitp'v jeqqip uwis pohjv.

Og zua etlif zuastimg Xjz epf zuas eptxis ot vu caomf tunivjoph duum, gohasi uav xjev zua xepv vu caomf gostv epf miesp vji mephaehi vjev zua qmep vu ati vu caomf ov et zua hu.

Fup'v xeotv zuas voni miespoph dufi vu miesp vu caomf vjopht. Lpux xjev zua xepv vu caomf epf miesp jux vu caomf ov.

Jimmu ! O'n e pix nincis up vjot gusan. O'n 17 sohjv pux epf mowi op Qumepf tu Iphmotj ot puv nz pevowi mephaehi. O xepv vu vimm zua nz tvusz, nz qmept gus 2016.

Tu nz kuaspiz xovj ipvsiqsipiastjoq jet tvesvif xjip O xet 13. O jef nz uxp i-dunnisdi "dunqepz" cav ov xetp'v mihem cideati O duamfp'v tvesv e catopitt ev vjev ehi. Ug duasti O fofp'v lpux vjev deati O xet katv e lof. O xet iespoph ecuav 2000-3000$ qis nupvj epf ov xet e qettowi opduni. Cuvt xisi tipfoph dufit vjev xisi cuahjv cz qiuqmi op nz tjuq epf emm O jef vu fu xet muuloph jux vjiz qez ni.

Ov xet exituni vu jewi nupiz ev vjev ehi.O xet tu tvaqof fasoph vjev voni cideati O'wi ciip tqipfoph emm vjev gus tuni xusvjmitt tjov O fofp'v iwip piif. Tu egvis emm O jef puvjoph. Pux O'n jisi jewoph tuni qettowi opduni gsun zuavaci epf O'n emtu e gsiimepdis vu hevjis nupiz pidittesz vu caomf nz uxp catopitt xjip O vasp 18. O'n miespoph jux vu dufi (DTT sohjv pux) epf O tii tuni fidipv qsuhsitt. Vjev dunqepz xomm ci simevif vu mephaehit cideati sohjv pux O tii vjev vjisi ot e piif gus ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom