The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi guys i'm new here

Kabylfx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Aug 5, 2016
Hello all

I've been on this forum for about a month now silently reading quite a few threads and I think it's time for an introduction!

My name is Mehdi, I'm 17 and I live in Canada and, as you may know, the education system is quite different from the U.S. I plan on studying engineering when I'm done with the 2 years of ''college'' in the natural science program because this is a very interesting field to study when it comes to the population needs in my opinion.

I did read the Millionaire Fastlane (and plan on reading it again as well as other books) and that really changed the way I see life and gave me the kick I needed to start chasing needs and make a real impact in this world.

Being young and ignorant about a lot of business-related knowledge (finance, sales..). I'll be looking to fulfill this priority before starting the real process (which I plan on starting as soon as possible) and I hope this forum and its members will help me a lot.

Very pleased to have discovered this fantastic place
Sincerely yours,

Mehdi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

12Nick12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Sep 12, 2015
Chicago
Hello all

I've been on this forum for about a month now silently reading quite a few threads and I think it's time for an introduction!

My name is Mehdi, I'm 17 and I live in Canada and, as you may know, the education system is quite different from the U.S. I plan on studying engineering when I'm done with the 2 years of ''college'' in the natural science program because this is a very interesting field to study when it comes to the population needs in my opinion.

I did read the Millionaire Fastlane (and plan on reading it again as well as other books) and that really changed the way I see life and gave me the kick I needed to start chasing needs and make a real impact in this world.

Being young and ignorant about a lot of business-related knowledge (finance, sales..). I'll be looking to fulfill this priority before starting the real process (which I plan on starting as soon as possible) and I hope this forum and its members will help me a lot.

Very pleased to have discovered this fantastic place
Sincerely yours,

Mehdi

Welcome to the forum, Mehdi! I think it's great that you want to expand your business knowledge, but I don't think you need to wait to start taking action on "the real process". You can do both simultaneously. Go help somebody, or sell something for more than you bought it, or offer a service to somebody (think about the skills you already have that people would pay you for). When I began taking entrepreneurship seriously, I got so caught up in learning everything. I realized you can learn and do at the same time. Actually, I learn the most when I'm taking action as opposed to reading or taking a course (those are still great resources though).

If you haven't already, I recommend reading all of the The GOLD Threads. Then, I recommend just starting.

I began my process by flipping items. These two threads really helped with that:
A Hustler's Guide To Buying And Selling Anything (Part 1)
A Hustler's Guide To Buying And Selling Anything (Part 2)

I'm not saying flipping items will be the answer for you, but I am saying you should just start. Learn what's necessary to take action and then apply what you've learned.

You'll figure it out. Finding the forum was your first big step. Now keep moving forward!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...