What's new

Hi from Seattle

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JP66

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Messages
20
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 10%
Hi,
I just finished reading the book, and look forward to learning as much as I can while on this forum.
I have been living in the slowlane for a long time, as well as above my means. I have a job I actually love and it's something I've always wanted to do, but I realize it doesn't/won't let me live the life I want. I have made some financial mistakes in the past, but at the time I thought it was justifiable..."I make enough per month so I can just afford a new Porsche"...just to name one of many. I will be putting a stop to this and start implementing Fastlane tactics.
I am glad I came across this book and forum. Someday, I will have a Fastlane Success story!
Jeff
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Kigg. Notvelit esi vji vaovoup zua qez vu hiv vji ifadevoup zua piif vu siedj zuas huemt. Tuapft moli zua esi moli vji sitv ug at epf jewi qeof tuni vaovoup emsiefz.
 
Ximduni Kigg! O muul gusxesf vu zuas dupvsocavoupt epf fotdattoup!
 
Ximduni Kigg -- duphsevt up jewoph e kuc zua muwi! Puv nepz dep dmeon vjev! Juqi vu tii zua esuapf epf O en hmef zua ipkuzif vji cuul.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom