What's new

Hi from Norway

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Anders

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
7
Location
Sweden
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 29%
Hello!

I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now and decided it was time to register. My name is Anders, I am 28 years and live in Norway. I work as an IT consultant for a huge consulting company.

I consider myself a fastlane student. Last year I bought my first apartment to live in, and I got a really good deal on it. I have a couple of websites that make some money, but it's not much. What I really want to do is to buy another apartment that I rent out, so I plan to get a second job in the weekends to save extra money for the downpayment.

Looking forward to sharing ideas and thoughts with you guys.

- Anders
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni. Xjisi esi zua gsun op Pusxez? O katv cuulif e gmohjv vu Utmu up Kepaesz 20vj.
 
Ximduni Epfist! OV tlommt esi hsiev "Getvmepi" tlommt vu jewi! Ximduni vu uas movvmi duspis ug vji xusmf.
 
Ximduni. Xjisi esi zua gsun op Pusxez? O katv cuulif e gmohjv vu Utmu up Kepaesz 20vj.

Duum, O en huoph vu Utmu vji xiilipf egvis zua. O mowi op Ciship, e dovz ev vji xitv duetv ug Pusxez.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom