Hi All,
I am Jay from Michigan. I am in my thirties and just finished reading "The Millionaire Fastlane ". I am not new to the get rich journey. I have read most of the guru's books along with lots of titles on marketing, Internet businesses and investing. The Fastlane just seems to tie it all together and makes it clear.
A little on my background. I was an auto tech for a number of years and ended up going back to school, well because you know. I ended up in a cubicle and hated it. Was laid off and it was the best feeling to be free. I then started a landscape company that I still run today. I realize that it is just a job that I created for myself, but it pays the bills and I enjoy it in the mean time. I really have alot of experience that I think would work great as a info product to sell. I am currently researching ideas and potential areas that I could create content for. I am looking for the millions to sell to I guess you could say.
I am excited about learning more and sharing my ideas with the group. I have been lurking for a week or so and it seems that this forum has a real helpful and nice culture.
Jay
I am Jay from Michigan. I am in my thirties and just finished reading "The Millionaire Fastlane ". I am not new to the get rich journey. I have read most of the guru's books along with lots of titles on marketing, Internet businesses and investing. The Fastlane just seems to tie it all together and makes it clear.
A little on my background. I was an auto tech for a number of years and ended up going back to school, well because you know. I ended up in a cubicle and hated it. Was laid off and it was the best feeling to be free. I then started a landscape company that I still run today. I realize that it is just a job that I created for myself, but it pays the bills and I enjoy it in the mean time. I really have alot of experience that I think would work great as a info product to sell. I am currently researching ideas and potential areas that I could create content for. I am looking for the millions to sell to I guess you could say.
I am excited about learning more and sharing my ideas with the group. I have been lurking for a week or so and it seems that this forum has a real helpful and nice culture.
Jay
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
