Hi Everyone,
I am from Hong Kong. I have started my company doing software development and consultancy since 1998. I am a success to most of the people's eye; however, I feel bad after reading the fastlane millionare. So far, I am still trading my time for money.
I need to start something new and think differently. I am planning to start a new online business providing online services for developers. The service has to be automated and I don't need to work again.
I am very excited to know more people and share ideas.
Best Regards,
Gary
I am from Hong Kong. I have started my company doing software development and consultancy since 1998. I am a success to most of the people's eye; however, I feel bad after reading the fastlane millionare. So far, I am still trading my time for money.
I need to start something new and think differently. I am planning to start a new online business providing online services for developers. The service has to be automated and I don't need to work again.
Best Regards,
Gary
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
