What's new

Hi from Haiti

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Clive

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Mar 15, 2011
Messages
19
Rep Bank
$70
User Power: 21%
Hello,

Just joined....after completing the FL booklet - best I have seen in a long while.
I feel sooo energised and want to get to work asap.

I am 40 yrs....lol! I feel a bit late here:smxB:! I have been in Haiti for a month now. My husband has a 3 yr working contract. I dont want to find a job....I need to create jobs. There is a great need for employment here and this is where I want to step in.

I am here to seek your advise.
I want to invite many of the unemployed people here to register for tailoring. I am looking at starting off with a force of 50-100. I plan to source for sponsorship for their training and working machines in switzerland. These people will be trained and later employed to work for the tailoring company I plan to set up. Like most of the companies in china.....I want to add something nice to some sporting outfits and I want to use this human resource seedling.

I need to plan wisely. Anyone got any good information of how such companies have come up? and along the lines of tailoring. With regards to textile - how and where to find materials, sewing machines, trainers in the US....even volunteers.

I am currently having problems with my internet connection so I may not respond so soon but please do send in your inputs....I will appreciate your feedback on this.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vuv ji getvmepi Dmowi. Xux, xjev ep uqqusvapovz zua jewi vjisi. O jewi pu ofie ug xjisi vu tvesv cav vjot xomm ci opvisitvoph vu tii apgumf. O juqi ov xuslt uav ximm gus zua. Liiq at qutvif up zuas qsuhsitt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom