The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from France

ChristopheSB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Aug 27, 2019
France
Hello everyone, I'm Christophe from France

I have just finished reading "L'autoroute du Milionnaire" (The Millionaire Fastlane in English).

This book is of exceptional quality, it is a real revelation.
It shocked me deep inside me and impacted my vision on business.
It's amazing, in a short time I feel like I've become soothsayer ! When I look at the shops in my city, I can now quickly say if they have potential or not.

We sometimes know a lot, but there is a lack of a guideline, a timeline to follow and a more distant vision of the achievable potential.
Mr. Demarco has responded to this need of all entrepreneurs and that is why his book is a huge success.

Before being a plan of action, this book is primarily a psychological book to educate or rehabilitate his brain.

I feel like reborn from my ashes. I will now re-read some passages of this book so as to be well imbued.

Some people do not like this book because they believe that Mr Demarco is a salesman of dreams. I would simply say that these people have already decided to stay on the slow path and will never become rich.

Sincerely, thank you Mr. J. DeMarco, between you and me, I think you deserve the Nobel Prize.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Apr 29, 2019
Hey Christophe!

We know the book is good, thats why many of us are here.
Who are you, what is your goal? :smile2:

ChristopheSB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Aug 27, 2019
France
Thanks Creep

I am 55 years old and I manage a website "swingbourse" whose theme is the stock market and trading.
I started this experiment in 2007, but at that time, there were not enough explanatory videos or books on "how to make a success of your business".

So it was very difficult for me to monetize my work. According to the book, I am yet on a sector conducive to the highway (fastline).

I understand now that the success goes through the sale of training, I will try to change my angle of attack in order to get to live from my business at first, then to access the wealth in a second time .

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Apr 29, 2019
Awesome!

I took a look at the website. While the theme is interesting, and the ideas are in the right place, I would strongly consider a re-design.

You are doing the right thing with showing lots of valuable information, good books and copy.
My issue is that there are simply too many things that grabs your attention on the site. It looks like you have a few different ways to monetize. If you can clearly direct users to the correct places as fast as possible, with as few clicks as possible, that will mean more sales.

You can also publish a blog post at least once a week. Preferably even more, it depends how relevant you want to be, or if you want to cover broad topics.
For example daily: Trump breaks the market again
weekly: how to prepare for tax season
I think blog posts is very important to keep new people flowing in, and gives you a great excuse to always have refreshing content and ads.

but hey, thats just my opinion :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChristopheSB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Aug 27, 2019
France
Thanks Creep, it's really nice to have a quality opinion so quickly.

I have just finished reading the fastlane millionaire book and I am taking note of the important criteria that make it possible to be on the fastlane.

- I had already in the idea to make a modification of the site to bring more sobriety to make more visible the buttons call to action.

- I am also planning my work so that I can do at least 1 article per week, which is exactly what you recommend.

- I will also develop the number of subscribers to my mailing list to increase the possibility of selling my products.

I think the combined action of the 3 elements should bring more in a while.

I have some assets according to Mr Demarco
1) I think meet a need
2) I have the advantage of scale (French-speaking world market)
3) I have control of my business
4) I have the advantage of time, my busines can be 90% automated

We'll see in a while if I managed to create a money tree

Again thank you for your sincere opinion

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads