jrmartin
New Contributor
Hello All,
Just wanted to drop a line to say hi. I have heard a little bit about this forum from another that I frequent thats a little more dedicated to the motor head in me, so I figured it was time to come on over and take a look at what I was missing. My name is John, I am a real estate agent/investor in the SW Florida region of Florida. A large portion of what I have been doing lately involves buying undervalued properties at auction and using investor backed seller financing to flip these properties to end users and foreign nationals who cant qualify for traditional financing rigth now. I've had a chance to look around a little bit and like what I see so far. There seems to be a ton of information on just about everything you can think of buisness so this should occupy my just enough to drive my girlfriend to the brink of insanity!!! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little along the way too!
Just wanted to drop a line to say hi. I have heard a little bit about this forum from another that I frequent thats a little more dedicated to the motor head in me, so I figured it was time to come on over and take a look at what I was missing. My name is John, I am a real estate agent/investor in the SW Florida region of Florida. A large portion of what I have been doing lately involves buying undervalued properties at auction and using investor backed seller financing to flip these properties to end users and foreign nationals who cant qualify for traditional financing rigth now. I've had a chance to look around a little bit and like what I see so far. There seems to be a ton of information on just about everything you can think of buisness so this should occupy my just enough to drive my girlfriend to the brink of insanity!!! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little along the way too!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
