The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hi from Canada!

bad_dog

PARKED
Oct 7, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce myself to the board,

My name is Ryan and I am from Canada. I found the forum through another car site called Lambo-Power :thankyousign:

I'm not sure I will have anything to add, but will be lurking and soaking up all the great info here. I particularly enjoyed the Success section with profiles of some of the forum users. I'm reading, studying, and looking at things from an entrepreneurial perspective all the time... Although most of my ideas never really turn into anything, one day I suppose it will come!

Cheers everyone! :coolgleamA:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome! My name's Ryan, too! :)

Your ideas won't turn into anything if you don't try...stay positive and ambicious and you'll come out on top.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Ryan and thx for joining. Hopefully we can help your journey.

lucas

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! There is huge amount of great information on this board, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!

Poudda

New Contributor
Sep 7, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Hey fellow Albertian! from High River just south of you. Good to see more Canadians on the forum.

Edit - just noticed you've been on here since October!! ha! I'm super observant, eh?

thecoach

Contributor
Aug 29, 2007
Regina, SK, Canada
Welcome aboard you fellow prairie folk!

Like Poudda said, Saskatchewan is where it's at these days, if you are looking a hot growing economy in Canada.

Poudda

New Contributor
Sep 7, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Friends of ours sold everything they had in Alberta (several properties they bought before the boom here) early this year and started buying in saskatchewan. They never have to work again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom