The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hi from Canada!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

bad_dog

PARKED
Oct 7, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce myself to the board,

My name is Ryan and I am from Canada. I found the forum through another car site called Lambo-Power :thankyousign:

I'm not sure I will have anything to add, but will be lurking and soaking up all the great info here. I particularly enjoyed the Success section with profiles of some of the forum users. I'm reading, studying, and looking at things from an entrepreneurial perspective all the time... Although most of my ideas never really turn into anything, one day I suppose it will come!

Cheers everyone! :coolgleamA:

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome! My name's Ryan, too! :)

Your ideas won't turn into anything if you don't try...stay positive and ambicious and you'll come out on top.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Ryan and thx for joining. Hopefully we can help your journey.

lucas

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! There is huge amount of great information on this board, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!

Poudda

New Contributor
Sep 7, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Hey fellow Albertian! from High River just south of you. Good to see more Canadians on the forum.

Edit - just noticed you've been on here since October!! ha! I'm super observant, eh?

thecoach

Contributor
Aug 29, 2007
Regina, SK, Canada
Welcome aboard you fellow prairie folk!

Like Poudda said, Saskatchewan is where it's at these days, if you are looking a hot growing economy in Canada.

Poudda

New Contributor
Sep 7, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Friends of ours sold everything they had in Alberta (several properties they bought before the boom here) early this year and started buying in saskatchewan. They never have to work again.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom