The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a slow lane exit

BellaSparx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 4, 2024
Hi All,

My name is Tammy and I’m a 37 year old mom of 2 who has been in the slow lane. Myself and my husband have full time jobs. After reading the fast lane millionaire I realized I’ve been on the slow lane and i’m now looking to exit to the fast lane. I am now thinking of businesses I can do to switch to the fast lane. I am reading and I’m hoping I can draw Inspiration from this forum as well as I try to figure things out. Also hoping for inspiration from moms, my kids are both under 6.

Thanks,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
What are your skills do you have and what are you able/willing to do? Is the a model you prefer? Consulting, home service business, ecom, etc...

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hi All,

My name is Tammy and I’m a 37 year old mom of 2 who has been in the slow lane. Myself and my husband have full time jobs. After reading the fast lane millionaire I realized I’ve been on the slow lane and i’m now looking to exit to the fast lane. I am now thinking of businesses I can do to switch to the fast lane. I am reading and I’m hoping I can draw Inspiration from this forum as well as I try to figure things out. Also hoping for inspiration from moms, my kids are both under 6.

Thanks,
Best idea is to find an opportunity related to yours prior skills and experience.

Or to learn SAAS or E-commerce from scratch. These two lanes have a proven track record of delivering a large number of successful entrepreneurs.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...