SandraS
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2019
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 500%
Hi everyone,
my name is Sandra and I 'm a multimedia artist.
I enjoy creating digital graphics, visual identities, web and app interfaces, but also doing photography (portraits in a natural environmemt are my thing) for many years now.
Founded a multumedia agency, Imaginario - a website is currently in a process of a redesign, but I will update this post with a link to it as soon as it is done.
In the meantime, you can check out my photos and design work here:
sandrastipan.com
Lately I also started experimenting with a videography, but I am still a newbie in that area. But hey, practice makes perfect, right?
Are there any creatives here that do something similar?
Looking forward to learn, help and share my experiences here with you guys
my name is Sandra and I 'm a multimedia artist.
I enjoy creating digital graphics, visual identities, web and app interfaces, but also doing photography (portraits in a natural environmemt are my thing) for many years now.
Founded a multumedia agency, Imaginario - a website is currently in a process of a redesign, but I will update this post with a link to it as soon as it is done.
In the meantime, you can check out my photos and design work here:
Photography, graphic and UI/UX design by Sandra Stipan
Hi! I am Sandra, photographer and graphic designer currently based in Varazdin, Croatia, but available worldwide. I do mostly portrait, wedding and family photography, logo and website UI/UX design. Take a moment to look at my work. Also, you can visit my shop for free and premium photography...
Lately I also started experimenting with a videography, but I am still a newbie in that area. But hey, practice makes perfect, right?
Are there any creatives here that do something similar?
Looking forward to learn, help and share my experiences here with you guys
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
