The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Everyone

Marcell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 26, 2019
South Florida
Hi Everyone, I look forward to becoming familiar with the Fastlane Forum, I've read both books by MJ and still continue to listen to the audio version of Unscripted during my drives to work. There is just too much to absorb in just a few reads. With that said, I'll keep in my introduction short. I'm in the Pharmaceutical Sales world and yes its a cush job, but totally unfulfilling and I can certainly go on a rant about that. I also have a real estate business with 2 flips in 2019 and in processes for tripling that in 2020 with my business partner . Lastly, I semi manage my wife's business of Interior Design/Project management. So, Yes it appears that Im doing well, However, to MJ's point in his book Unscripted Im still trading my time for money. My reason for being part of the is community is to bring value as I start this journey with you guys. MJ stressed that point throughout both his books. Lastly, one must internalize what that really means in order to have a breakthrough in freeing yourself from the "Man". Financial freedom means you can positively contribute to the world at a higher level. Best of Luck to everyone on their journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CFODavid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 27, 2019
Welcome Marcell! I’ve been in real estate for years, so if you’d like to talk about what you’re doing in real estate, just reach out (definitely have a lot of experience what Not to do and what to do).

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Marcell, sounds like you're doing well for yourself within the existing system, a big congrats for that.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Hi Everyone, I look forward to becoming familiar with the Fastlane Forum, I've read both books by MJ and still continue to listen to the audio version of Unscripted during my drives to work. There is just too much to absorb in just a few reads. With that said, I'll keep in my introduction short. I'm in the Pharmaceutical Sales world and yes its a cush job, but totally unfulfilling and I can certainly go on a rant about that. I also have a real estate business with 2 flips in 2019 and in processes for tripling that in 2020 with my business partner . Lastly, I semi manage my wife's business of Interior Design/Project management. So, Yes it appears that Im doing well, However, to MJ's point in his book Unscripted Im still trading my time for money. My reason for being part of the is community is to bring value as I start this journey with you guys. MJ stressed that point throughout both his books. Lastly, one must internalize what that really means in order to have a breakthrough in freeing yourself from the "Man". Financial freedom means you can positively contribute to the world at a higher level. Best of Luck to everyone on their journey.
Welcome to TFLF - you're among great company! This place is full of smart people providing tons of great info, input and value. I was in pharma for 11 years, so I know how you feel. Keep working on your Fastlane pursuits, but in the meantime use the pharma gig for what it's worth - seed money, stability, benefits and time to pursue other ventures. Just don't get shackled by the bronze (not golden) handcuffs and end up like all the mediocre district and region-level drones I witnessed during my tenure.

Kraelog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Sep 17, 2015
Welcome!

Marcell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 26, 2019
South Florida
Welcome to TFLF - you're among great company! This place is full of smart people providing tons of great info, input and value. I was in pharma for 11 years, so I know how you feel. Keep working on your Fastlane pursuits, but in the meantime use the pharma gig for what it's worth - seed money, stability, benefits and time to pursue other ventures. Just don't get shackled by the bronze (not golden) handcuffs and end up like all the mediocre district and region-level drones I witnessed during my tenure.
Yes, well said, the suppose "golden handcuffs" can be applied to many different professions. We are all creatures of habit and succumb to what is comfortable and familiar. It takes a lot of internal fortitude to get up and move knowing one is comfortable. No Kool-ade durinking for me, I see the writing on the wall. The Pharma gravy train will sooner or later run its course. Thanks for the comments!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...