The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone!!

Dane Smith 124

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 22, 2018
Cape Town, South Africa
I am currently a 3rd-year Chemical Engineering student. Why did I choose to study this? I did a Google search of: "highest paying jobs" when I was in high school, and chemical engineering seemed the most palatable of those on the list *facepalm*.

A few years passed and I realized that none of the chemical engineers I knew were living the life I had envisioned for myself. There had to be a better way.

That lead me to start looking for ways to make big money. After being distracted for several months by Gurus selling their courses, I finally came across TMF and it changed my way of thinking about things (Thanks MJ De Marco).

Right now I'm figuring out how to transition from student to Fastlaner and whether I should stay in University or drop-out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Hi Dane, Welcome to forum :) !

As for dropping out you should read this first as broad -view: GOLD! - Sorry, But the Forum Can't Make Your Life Decisions For You!!

But to be more specific: the guys you read about that dropped-out from schools, had already something to drop out to - Bill, Steve, Mark etc.

So the advice would be to keep studying and start building something on a side. If you'll get traction, then consider going full time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...