armyofone
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2014
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 57%
Hi Everybody, I just joined this forum not too long ago but I've been lurking here for quite sometime reading all the different threads and contributions by the members. I currently work in a soul destroying factory job that I really want to escape from. In november i get laid off which will give me enough time to save a little cash and also provide me with employment insurance to pay the rent while giving me 4 months off to work on any business ideas I may have. I want to start now so that by november at least i have some ground work covered. my problem is i guess your typical noobie problem in the sense that i have been reading about internet marketing, business, etc... the whole works for yeaaars but I haven't started anything yet and I simply don't know what to start because i have no special skills or expertise in anything really, although i'm willing to learn all about the market that I may enter into. I'm not asking for you guys to spoon feed me ideas but to contribute anything about how i may find some ideas myself especially if it's realted to internet business, that would be great. Thank You. PS. AWESOME FORUM
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
