The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone! from Melbourne Australia

Jimmy Holster

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
May 4, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Hi everyone, my name is James and I am from Melbourne Australia. I'm a budding Entrepreneur with a goal of providing a comfortable life for myself, my wife and my 3 month old daughter. I've been interested in increasing my wealth since I was 20 (I'm 37 now) and unfortunately I have never had any lasting success. I've just recently released a product (which I will not post here unless asked - don't want to spam everyone ;), and I'm obviously hoping it will be a big success.
After listening to MJ's book, it opened my eyes as to how much I am actually doing wrong. I've read dozens of wealth books, and this is the first one that has opened my eyes and made me go...woah. He basically described me and my life...it was scary acurate.
I know there are bigger things planned for me in life, I just need to jump in the fastlane to get them! Nice to meet you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
You can't just jump to the fastlane, it is a process!.Btw welcome to the land.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...