The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everybody, i'm new and frustrated!

hagiu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 5, 2018
hi, my story is simple, very simple... I've read the fastlane one week ago and i was more happy to have read this potential and beautiful book, thanks to MJ for this big gift for life.

I'm italian and for first i say sorry to my very bad english but i'm learning...

My story...
i had work until two months ago, i dont go in employes work, i want do some of mine only mine.

in this two months i watched tons of youtube video, read more forum, in english in italian, i've read some books, i learn amazon fba but now, no results...

i try to find a product but i dont found... i try to watch other video other courses but nothing...

i think to try amazon, next two hours i think to start forex or trading, the day after online marketing, the day after dropshipping, the evening of day after i think to try tu buy some html or website build course and after.... NOTHING!

i am blocked, i am scared, i say one day i can do some of exciting durable and gratificating... but now absolutely nothing...
i hope in a rainbow in my life, but now i only do nothing, I can not, I try, only try in my mind...
sorry for my stupid presentation post, but this is my experience.... thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chris25

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Aug 29, 2018
Europe
in this two months i watched tons of youtube video, read more forum, in english in italian, i've read some books, i learn amazon fba but now, no results...

Hey man,

Two months is such a short period. You shouldn't be frustrated just yet. I've been there too in the past, when I first started testing ideas online, I expected quick results.

A big lesson I had to learn is that you should always give things their respective time. You can't expect to have immediate success, in just a couple of months. It's still just testing the waters. Stay positive, but also stay real. If something is not working, and you feel stuck, then take a step back and figure out what needs to change.

i think to try amazon, next two hours i think to start forex or trading, the day after online marketing, the day after dropshipping, the evening of day after i think to try tu buy some html or website build course and after.... NOTHING!

If you've read the book you should know that this is basic money chasing.

hagiu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 5, 2018
Hey man,

Two months is such a short period. You shouldn't be frustrated just yet. I've been there too in the past, when I first started testing ideas online, I expected quick results.

A big lesson I had to learn is that you should always give things their respective time. You can't expect to have immediate success, in just a couple of months. It's still just testing the waters. Stay positive, but also stay real. If something is not working, and you feel stuck, then take a step back and figure out what needs to change.

If you've read the book you should know that this is basic money chasing.
thanks man! i hope to become more aggressive and no scared...
a grateful thanks to @MJ DeMarco for the amazing book and for second book wh
o i buy in next days!!

Burton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 17, 2018
Hey!

Undoubtedly there's no need to worry or being frustrated. As Chris mentioned 2 months is a very short time. Try to make a decision and focus on one thing at the time, just don't jump from one to another. That's my suggestion. By the way good to see you onboard, wish you lots of successes!

hagiu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 5, 2018
Hey!

Undoubtedly there's no need to worry or being frustrated. As Chris mentioned 2 months is a very short time. Try to make a decision and focus on one thing at the time, just don't jump from one to another. That's my suggestion. By the way good to see you onboard, wish you lots of successes!

thanks... im into books 24/7... i do learn learn learn and learn

Burton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 17, 2018
Good to hear it, never stop learning new things dude.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
in this two months

The answer is, chill and then focus, then execute.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...