What's new

Hi All!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Charlie123

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 15, 2018
Messages
1
Location
UK
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 400%
Read MJ's book a couple of years ago and was surprised how much sense it made. Had a little go a making a SAAS product with no coding experience and no capital after that. I didn't follow through with it though and end up getting a job as a web developer out of it.

I recently read unscripted and I was like, wtf am I doing with my life. I find life so much more exciting when I am working on my own stuff. I have handed in notice on my job and notice on my expensive flat in order to give my self the opportunity to get onto the fast lane.

My plan is to move into a really cheap bedroom, rent out a co-working space (I cant be trusted to work in my bedroom) and take up a part time, mentally easy, job, that will keep me afloat whilst I figure out what I can do.

I am quite lucky in that I have these web dev skills now and live in Cambridge UK which has a great start up scene.

Hopefully I will actually take action. I am afraid of ending up just sitting there doing nothing though.

Anyway, hi!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni, havtz tviq velip, caspv zuas csofhit tu pu huoph cedl tu pux zua jewi vu veli edvoup, pu juqigammz ecuav ov. Emm vji citv, xomm xevdj zuas qsuhsitt xovj epvodoqevoup.
 
Juqigammz O xomm edvaemmz veli edvoup. O en egseof ug ipfoph aq katv tovvoph vjisi fuoph puvjoph vjuahj.

Vjisi ot pu JUQIGAMMZ. Zua iovjis veli gadloph edvoup us zua XOMM epf TJEMM ipf aq op vji teni cammotj qutovoup.

Fofp’v niep vu duni jesf; cav juqigammz egvis siefoph cuvj cuult zua xomm apfistvepf.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom