The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi - 21 yr old from Poland

scarface96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Apr 7, 2017
Poland
Hi

Let me introduce myself (sorry for my english its not the best). My name is Adam im from Poland . Im 21yr old. Im working becouse i dont get into firefighters school where i was trying 2 times to get there with no results. My parents wants from me go to college or something but i think its not for me. My current job have no future. After second failure at trying to be firefighter i was searching what to do with my life and then i found TFM book. Its great book. What im actually doing ? My friends at high school have great fun at college while I feel like I have got stuck. I dont know yet what i will be doing in the future but i want try Fastlane somehow . Anyway for some reasons i cant start or go to the end with my objective. Actually im trying to find my way to earn money online. At the moment im writing a book with subject about how to lose fat. It is very competitive niche and i dont really believe that i will get any sales. There are tousands of books about this subject and im not even good looking guy (but F*ck it and i have actually injury).It is worth to write books like that how you think ? Anyway my goal is to write book and start selling it on amazon or somewhere online. At the moment i have write 10 pages and i have really big problem with motivation to get it done. What im looking for in this forum ? Motivation , information and helps from you guys. Maybe you can give me some advice. For example in my country i earn monthly something about 400$-500$ so selling anything online in dollars have great potential profit for me. Is there anyone who have tried to publish guid like mine ?
Thanks for anyone who read this and have a nice day. Again sorry for my english

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

scarface96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Apr 7, 2017
Poland
My book will give peoples advice how to lose fat . It will include all process what to do to lose fat . What eat , how train or how to lose weight without training , how to achieve it , how to dont get yoyo effect and other stuff that will be valuable in this case

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
My book will give peoples advice how to lose fat . It will include all process what to do to lose fat . What eat , how train or how to lose weight without training , how to achieve it , how to dont get yoyo effect and other stuff that will be valuable in this case

How much weight did you lose?

scarface96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Apr 7, 2017
Poland
At the moment I've never needed to lose much weight I was always bulking. Anyway i think it doesn't matter when you gives advice which is proved by people who done it. I have friend who have gain muscle from 87 kg do 105 kg and then he back to 82kg and we have the same vision of bulking and losing weight becouse it is similar for everybody. I know what you will say but imo if i will give advise from 10 books, people , articles which is true and works it doesnt matter that i have never needed to lose weight. This topic was always intresting for me when i was younger and i have some knowledge about nutrition to lose or get weight.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

Don't write a book that everyone else has already written. You're setting yourself up for failure.

If I were you, I'd try again to get into firefighter's school if that's what you want to do. Why didn't you get in?

Also, what town are you in? I'm currently in Krakow.

scarface96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Apr 7, 2017
Poland
I will try again but im not sure that i really want it and its hard to get there becouse you must be healthy , athletic and
go through the medical commision. There is no 100% that i will get there
I live near Sieradz.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
There is no 100% that i will get there

There's no 100% in business either. In fact, there's a 90%+ chance that whatever business you start fails. If you're quitting the firefighter dream because "it was hard", then you won't find success in business either. If you're quitting because it's not your thing, then that's different, and you need to come to that decision completely before officially giving up.

scarface96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Apr 7, 2017
Poland
There's no 100% in business either. In fact, there's a 90%+ chance that whatever business you start fails. If you're quitting the firefighter dream because "it was hard", then you won't find success in business either. If you're quitting because it's not your thing, then that's different, and you need to come to that decision completely before officially giving up.
It's good answer thanks. Im actually don't give up in become firefighter but if i fail again i want change something in my life. I will be trying to be firefighter but at the same time i must do something. If i must do something best way i think is working for myself in buisness or try it. Writing some ebooks (infoproducts) or some e-commerce sounds good for me now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...