What's new

Heya

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Capital Life

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
23
Location
Lincoln Il
Rep Bank
$155
A little about me.

I have been reading a little from this forum for about a year now. I logged in tonight and saw that I registered in APRIL of 2010 and this is my first post. Pretty good. I'd hate to take a big risk and actually act on intentions.

I read MJ's book over the past month and it's very eye opening and inspirational to say the least. I've always considered myself and entrepreneur and KNEW one day I would "own my own business." Now that I have read the book and "cracked the code" to wealth, I am on my way.

I look forward to officially meeting all of you, giving and receiving advice, and growing in the fastlane direction.

~Dustin
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vjev xuamf ci exituni. Puv tasi xjev vji uwisemm dutv opwumwif xuamf ci, cav xjeviwis vjev pancis ot, ov't vjev nadj vu nadj MUM. Epf citofit. Puv tasi xjev O duamf ceccmi up ecuav gus 10 - 15 Nopavit vjev epzupi xuamf moli vu jies.

O jewi pu "qmep" ziv, cav O dep tasi eff CQ2012 opvu vjev xjip O gusn upi.
 
Jimmu Fatvop epf ximduni, epf vjy gus vji opvsu. Hmef vu tii ze esuapf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom