What's new

Hey!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

McWonderful

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
8
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 13%
Stumbled upon the forums a few days ago and liked some of the success stories that I read through. Got the book yesterday for my Kindle and I'm already 1/4 of the way through it! I'm about halfway through my Bachelor's degree at a University in the US for Science, then I want to attain my Doctorate afterwards. Slowlane? :groove:

I have tons of interests and a ton of goals written down in a special $2.00 notebook. Being an entrepreneur is most certainly one of them. Also have some ideas for inventions that I jot down between study time. Are there any young 20 year old's in my position with any experience or knowledge to bestow? I am not looking for a complete guide to get started but would like some tips that I could implement on my times off from studying and working. I do have many other questions but will try to reserve those for when the time is right.

Looking forward to positive responses!

Mc
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom