The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey there!!

Mr27

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Jul 26, 2022
Hey guys! I just joined this astonishing forum today. I know that a major component of generating wealth fast is to be surrounded by people you aspire to be like. You feel the vibe is very different compared to people you meet in everyday life.

You then realise that the Millionaire lifestyle, you know, where in London you see the supercars parked in Mayfair Central London is actually not so far off when there is a system to getting rich. I have thought to myself; who are these people, what do they know, where are they going when driving their cars, who is the owner of that parked Lambo outside the hotel in Knightsbridge?

I first heard about MJ DeMarco from an interview he had with John Sonmez (a man who I heavily respect), and I purchased MJ's first book:The Millionaire Fastlane very recently and can't wait to to dive deep into it. I am very excited to have a Beginner's Mind when reading this book, because this will be as close to having a Supercar owner/millionaire's knowledge installed into my brain. A bit like that scene from the Matrix where Neo learns martial arts lol. All though, the end game is to eventually network online and IRL with high net worth individuals as my Fastlane journey goes on. Thank you for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Welcome to the forum, the books do open so many more perspectives and proper ones too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...