What's new

Hey there. I am happy to be here and looking forward to learn.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

kbell

PARKED
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$50
I am about a third of the way through the book. I am not sure yet if this will work for me or not, but I like the idea a lot. I went to college for animation to learn how to use 3d software like MAYA. I ended up not liking animation where I have to make storyboards, I rather just create art. I than worked for a major medical imaging machine company as a graphic artist. I was an intern for 2 years, but never really got a chance to move up and it was the dreaded 9-5 with 2 hours of commute a day. Now I'm happily unemployed, but I would like to have an income again. I love doing game art right now, especially 3d game characters. I don't believe you can make that much money with it, but I could be wrong. There is a way of making toys from the 3d models with rapid protyping, and that could than be sold. Also freelancing allows a lot of mobility I am not well known or don't have marketing skills yet.


I would love to make a ton of money, but I would still do art regardless since that is my passion. Would be even better to be paid and not have to deal with bosses and work environments. The idea of making a business as an investment is really good though. I'm just not sure what I would sell.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom