The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey im new!

Lyasota

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Sep 3, 2009
California
Hey everyone, just a start im really interested in marketing. With a general focus on online advertising. I would still like to know more about it, and how it works. I have a friend in the online advertising business, and so he's the one who actually got me into this. If any of you have a general focus on this like myself, let me know, id love to talk about it, and maybe get ideas from you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
Welcome to the site! If you do a search you can probably find some useful info.

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
Welcome! Tons of info about internet and marketing. What are you looking to market? Have you considered any particular niche to advertise for? Is your friend part of this forum? What have learned from him so far and what are your goals?

Think about it while I take a breath, lol. Anyway, welcome!

Jul 6, 2009
Hey everyone, just a start im really interested in marketing. With a general focus on online advertising. I would still like to know more about it, and how it works. I have a friend in the online advertising business, and so he's the one who actually got me into this. If any of you have a general focus on this like myself, let me know, id love to talk about it, and maybe get ideas from you!

Nice to meet you Lyasota. Let me ask you, what has prompted you to join this website? What are some of you aspirations? Where do you see your self headed in the next year?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello Lyasota and thanks for the introduction.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KnightVision

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Sep 4, 2009
Welcome Lyasota! Like you, I'm also new to the forum in terms of posting and discussion. I've been reading on this site for quite some time now.

I'm actually looking to start a thread on something I am very confused about in my own business venture, and didn't see that topic on this site.

Lyasota

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Sep 3, 2009
California
Thanks guys... well (wildambitions)im looking to market in online advertising. Getting clients and working with publishers! I don't know too much yet... but day by day im getting to know the business better. I haven't considered a particular niche to advertise for... as i said im still new and looking around. Im sure ill get an idea soon. Im really interested in meeting some people who deal with this type of business because i know i could get alot from them! My friend is on this forum, haven't added him yet though. I've learned alot from him... he's the one who actually got me in on this. I went to school last semester a major in engineering... i thought this is what i want to do with my life, but to tell you the truth, deep down inside, i can't see myself doing that. For one i know school and education is very important in a persons life, but i believe its not an ingredient for success. Thats why i want to do some thing with marketing, because i know the wheel has been spun more than once, and theres alot of people making millions from this business. Sorry if im saying alot lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...