The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey I'm David :) I improve lives

w1zman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 21, 2020
Hey y'all
:)
My name David and I'm from Toronto, Canada

I work in the legal Canadian Cannabis industry, yes it's as cool as it sounds :p

[REMOVED - SELF-PROMOTION]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

w1zman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 21, 2020
Welcome! Cool industry to work in. I'm in the UK so I envy that freedom :)
Im not too sure of the legalities in the UK but we certainly are fortunate in Canada to be have legalization! I work on the medical side and its astonishing the improvement of peoples qualities of life it has

w1zman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 21, 2020
What do you do in the cannabis industry?

a variety a things, but primarily sales and customer care. I really appreciate those two aspects especially on the medical side of things and being able to connect to patients and witness first hand the level of relief they experience whether its from chemo treatment, mitigating seizures, or coming off Pharma drugs. It's incredibly rewarding

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted74396

Im not too sure of the legalities in the UK but we certainly are fortunate in Canada to be have legalization! I work on the medical side and its astonishing the improvement of peoples qualities of life it has

The majority of our government want to make drugs harsher across the board.

Only a small percentage want to decriminalise and release people in prison only for cannabis offences, it's very sad.

Hope things change one day!

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
a variety a things, but primarily sales and customer care. I really appreciate those two aspects especially on the medical side of things and being able to connect to patients and witness first hand the level of relief they experience whether its from chemo treatment, mitigating seizures, or coming off Pharma drugs. It's incredibly rewarding

Very cool, well done. I work on the media side and host cannabis events in Western Washington.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...