What's new

HEY! I want to introduce myself to this forum :)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RayGivens

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
3
Location
Italy
Rep Bank
$175
User Power: 133%
I am from Sardinia, Italy and I currently study in a medical university. I've always been interested in Entrepreneurship, but I've been always told it was too risky and it was better to invest in a high paying career such one in medicine. I thought I liked it, I mean I am into neuroscience, psychology, health science so I relatively enjoy studying it. last October I red TMFS I can really say that it re-shaped my identity. I think about it every single day.I think that I'm in the wrong place, studying something that it's gonna take me to a time-scarcity, sad life (is it even a word?)

I like helping people, but I now know that I can help people as an entrepreneurship in a far greater scale....
happy that I found this forum!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom