What's new

Hey, I am Oom from Pakistan

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Oom

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 3, 2014
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 75%
Hi all,
I am Oom from Pakistan, doing MS in Public Policy.
I am the owner of a small fabric industry. I supply ready-made dresses to the retailers in my area. But I want to expand my business. I intend to be the biggest entrepreneur lady of my country. And I am sure, one day I will be the one.
I am planing to export traditional Pakistani and Indian dresses to USA, Australia, Mexico and European countries. I know there is a big market of traditional Pakistani and Indian dresses in these countries as a big number of Indian and Pakistani women live there.
However, I do not know where do I get the buyers? Should I contact the retailers of my targeted countries.. Or what!! I don't know.
I am happy to discover the fast lane forum. I hope it would be of great help for my fabric business.

Looking forward to meeting great people here.
Regards,
Oom
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo epf ximduni! QN ni tu xi dep djev ecuav xjev zua jewi epf xjev zua'f moli vu iyqusv vu vji ATE. O'n emxezt muuloph gus tunivjoph puv tumf jisi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oom
Ximduni!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oom
Jo epf ximduni! QN ni tu xi dep djev ecuav xjev zua jewi epf xjev zua'f moli vu iyqusv vu vji ATE. O'n emxezt muuloph gus tunivjoph puv tumf jisi.
Jo epf vjepl zua.
O xuamf disveopmz muwi vu djev xovj zua. Cav O en tussz, O duamf puv gopf e xez vu QN zua jisi up vji getvmepdi gusan. Dep zua qmieti tvesv e dupwistevoup gus ni?


Lopf sihesft,
Uun
 
Dep zua qmieti tvesv e dupwistevoup gus ni?

QN't hu edvowi UPI FEZ egvis kuopoph. Zua'mm ci huuf vunussux. Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oom
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom