The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Everyone!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

Glad to be part of the community. So, a little about me I live in southern California and I have a wife and two girls. I love hockey, going to the river and hanging out with friends and family. Currently I work in the IT department for a bank and I've been with the company for 10 years. Even though it’s great organization to work for there isn’t much room for growth. So, this is how I stumbled on MJ DeMarco’s books. I was on Facebook and I saw an ad for Philip Smith he has a website called iworkinmyjams.com and he has courses for Lead Gen and Lead Broker business, and I was interested in doing the Lead Gen Business. So, I started to do research on his company and once again I stumble on a new website from Ippei & Dan also they do a lead generation business. So, I signed up for their newsletter and on one of the email strings they quoted MJ DeMarco. I really like what the quote said so I googled MJ DeMarco and saw a couple of his books and the rest is history. I just finished listening to The Millionaire Fastlane and now I’m halfway through listening to Unscripted . The Millionaire Fastlane and what I’ve listened too of Unscripted has put a different perspective of life. Thank you all for taking the time to read my intro and if you have any questions please let me know.
Also, what are your thoughts on the Lead Generation Business.

Thanks again,

Derek

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...