What's new

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Neil888

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1
Location
USA
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 200%
Unscripted Freelance Copywriter to Serial Entrepreneur:fistbump::bullseye:
Hi Everyone!
I'm happy to have joined this forum with you all going down the path less traveled.:innocent: :halo:
After getting my business degree in college, I traveled in Mexico :palm:for 3 months (what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico) and then taught English abroad for a couple of years while traveling on the breaks. Now, I'm working as a freelance copywriter. :pencil: I plan to master copywriting. In the process of mastering copywriting, I will make and save money to reinvest the money from copywriting into a scalable business. If that scalable business fails, then I will learn from it and start another and keep swinging until I succeed. I know the skill of copywriting will continue to prove useful as serial Entrepreneur. I've been into personal development for about a decade...so I've scoured through more books and content than I care to admit lol. MJ's books have been off the richter scale jam packed with value. :fire: They contain more page for page practical value than any business book, college class, business course, or anything else I've seen. So here I am and I'm ready to create value, learn, share, and grow with you all. :bolt: :cool::bolt:

Cheers,
Neil
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom