The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey everyone!

Neil888

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 18, 2017
USA
Unscripted Freelance Copywriter to Serial Entrepreneur:fistbump::bullseye:
Hi Everyone!
I'm happy to have joined this forum with you all going down the path less traveled.:innocent: :halo:
After getting my business degree in college, I traveled in Mexico :palm:for 3 months (what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico) and then taught English abroad for a couple of years while traveling on the breaks. Now, I'm working as a freelance copywriter. :pencil: I plan to master copywriting. In the process of mastering copywriting, I will make and save money to reinvest the money from copywriting into a scalable business. If that scalable business fails, then I will learn from it and start another and keep swinging until I succeed. I know the skill of copywriting will continue to prove useful as serial Entrepreneur. I've been into personal development for about a decade...so I've scoured through more books and content than I care to admit lol. MJ's books have been off the richter scale jam packed with value. :fire: They contain more page for page practical value than any business book, college class, business course, or anything else I've seen. So here I am and I'm ready to create value, learn, share, and grow with you all. :bolt: :cool::bolt:

Cheers,
Neil

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...