Unscripted Freelance Copywriter to Serial Entrepreneur

Hi Everyone!
I'm happy to have joined this forum with you all going down the path less traveled.
After getting my business degree in college, I traveled in Mexico
for 3 months (what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico) and then taught English abroad for a couple of years while traveling on the breaks. Now, I'm working as a freelance copywriter.
I plan to master copywriting. In the process of mastering copywriting, I will make and save money to reinvest the money from copywriting into a scalable business. If that scalable business fails, then I will learn from it and start another and keep swinging until I succeed. I know the skill of copywriting will continue to prove useful as serial Entrepreneur. I've been into personal development for about a decade...so I've scoured through more books and content than I care to admit lol. MJ's books have been off the richter scale jam packed with value.
They contain more page for page practical value than any business book, college class, business course, or anything else I've seen. So here I am and I'm ready to create value, learn, share, and grow with you all.


Cheers,
Neil
Hi Everyone!
I'm happy to have joined this forum with you all going down the path less traveled.
After getting my business degree in college, I traveled in Mexico
Cheers,
Neil
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
