The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Everyone !

idrownfish

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 13, 2016
Hey Everyone,

I been reading this forum for a little while so I decided to finally make an account.
I have always been fascinated about money.

I been working in IT for 7 years now and while I loved it and was my passion over the last couple of years the love was not there and something within me says its boring and I have no passion and love for it no more - even though I had very great success and moved up very fast and made very good money.
I believe I am more of a entrepreneur and I been thinking openly about ideas and business ideas but could not find any (I'm still thinking)

I have more money than this but I am willing to spend like $90,000
is this enough? to start and grow a successful business.
I know its a long hard road ! and I am ready for the challenges !
Over the years I realized I have a bigger passion for fitness like bodybuilding and stuff and I gym alot.

Maybe something in fitness?

Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't know where to start !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
90k is probably too much money. Never say that I have xx money.

Hey Everyone,

I been reading this forum for a little while so I decided to finally make an account.
I have always been fascinated about money.

I been working in IT for 7 years now and while I loved it and was my passion over the last couple of years the love was not there and something within me says its boring and I have no passion and love for it no more - even though I had very great success and moved up very fast and made very good money.
I believe I am more of a entrepreneur and I been thinking openly about ideas and business ideas but could not find any (I'm still thinking)

I have more money than this but I am willing to spend like $90,000
is this enough? to start and grow a successful business.
I know its a long hard road ! and I am ready for the challenges !
Over the years I realized I have a bigger passion for fitness like bodybuilding and stuff and I gym alot.

Maybe something in fitness?

Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't know where to start !

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
Depending on where you live and dependants and such...that's enough money for 2+ years of expenses.

That cash buys back a lot of hours you'd otherwise spend working for someone else...just a thought.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...