eloise
New Contributor
I am so happy to be here amongst you all today. I love the stories of inspiration, they are so motivating. Though I now reside in the Orlando Florida area, my family and I are transplants from Minnesota. Yeah, you betch ya!! My hopes, dreams and excitements in life are finally coming through, and I am so amazed how far we have made it from when we got that tiny thought of a dream to where we are today. We started our own ministry and we work out in field at different events, mainly nascar and biker rallies. We are having an absolute blast at it. My ultimate dream is this thing will skyrocket off the ground step by step and little by little. Why am I here? Because all of you keep me motivated and on track of moving this forward and never giving up. So, thanks all and I am excited to be around such intelligent, motivated, never give up individuals.
Eloise:wave:
Eloise:wave:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
