What's new

Hey Everyone! Let me tell you my story

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

calcalex

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 100%
Hey fastlaners, I hope you are all good and crushing it.

You can call me Alex, I'm 26 years (just like when MJ de Marco got his shit together) old and from italy

Let me tell you my story, I appreciate whoever reads in full and gives me some advice on my situation

I got into business when I was 19, I started learning SEO and I got decent results and my first client got from word of mouth that paid me 2000 euro (beginners luck I guess)

But I was too young and dumb and didn't know about prospecting and how to start a serious SEO agency business

I tried affiliate marketing back in the days coupled with SEO, made some money, but nothing special as it was hard to scale, slow and everything else.

At 21 years old I got a big health issue, called Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, which I still have nowadays but thankfully, in a much reduced way

It made everything harder to me as i always feel pressure or fullness in my ear channels 24/7 and makes life obnoxious

I realized Italy was an hard place to start a business due to heavy taxes(50%), and hard to find a job as well and that I needed more start up capital and better english knowledge, so I moved to Australia with a working holiday visa looking for a decent paying job.

I remember doing door to door jobs with pressure in my ears and reduced hearing, infection on both my big toes, under a 40 C° Sun

Well at least I learnt the art of salesmanship and got good people skills.

Eventually I landed a good paying job, but my ear condition got so worse, I couldn't handle it anymore and living like that was pointless, suicide didn't seem like a bad option

All the ENTs in Australia told me there was no hope there

While desperately searching on Google for a solution, there was a dentist offering a solution in Italy, that forced me to quit the job, and move back to my native country. I loved australia and a good job, but sadly I had no choice, that was one of the worst periods of my life if not the worst.

On top of that, I was launching on the background an infoproduct on Clickbank, and I spent over 15,000$ on it, 2 months before the launch, clickbank update their TOS and started rejecting products of my chosen niche.

On that moment, I seriously thought the Universe was conspiring against me.

I had issues with my business partner as well, and I couldn't continue marketing the product. Like MJ DeMarco says, business partnerships are like a marriage, some go well, some don't, always count on yourself, not others!

At 23 years old my condition improved by 70%, the hearing loss from a compressed eustachian tube disappeared and I also had less fullness in my ear channel, that was a huge relief

From then, I made some money from freelanching, investments, sales jobs, struggling to pay bills and health costs as well.

at 23, I also made a High reward/high risk investment, that it's very likely to bring a considerable return, I should be getting a 6 figure return soon, so time to ride the momentum

Now I racked up some money and my condition is improving further, this is my plan and I'm going to work 18 hours a day making this plan work until I get to 5 figures months CONSISTENTLY

I'm left with 7000$ but I invested on the best courses out there for what I want to do

This is my exact wealth creation plan:

1) Build a Digital Direct Response Marketing agency: This is a scalable business model with low barrier of entry, I already picked my niche and done my market research, if all goes as planned I'm going to get some High paying clients that provide me income, stability and peace of mind. This business is eligible for an exit strategy as well like De Marco recommends. This is my high income skill/business that I can always fall back on in case things go bad. I honestly don't want to do this for the rest of my life, I'd like to live off from investments and making money work for me, screw managing people and clients :playful:

2) Start a Foreign Exchange Fund Management: I spent a good chunk of money for an istitutional course on this. I need a consistent track record of at least 6 months making an average of 2% or more growth per month, drawdown of less than 10% with low leverage. Once 6 months of good performance is achieved I instantly get 100,000$ to trade and few months later I should have 1 Million Assets Under Management (AUM). Once 10M AUM is reached, even assuming I make 2% in a month, and I keep 50% of profits, thats still 100k made in a month.

I spend 1-2 hours a day doing analysis so it's not really time consuming. I'm doing this to diversify a bit as well, because from my experience going all in in one thing is madness, 4 years ago I wasted 1 year of effort because of something that was unpredictable.

Let me know guys what you think of me, my plan and story, I'm open to feedback because I no longer want to mess up =)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Emiy,

Hmef vu jies vjev zuas jiemvj ottait jewi onqsuwif ipusnuatmz. Qiuqmi ugvip fup'v siemoti ov cav jiemvj ot emm vjev siemmz nevvist op vji ipf. Zua dep emxezt hiv nupiz, neli gsoipft, gopf tuniupi vu muwi. Jiemvj tjuamf emxezt ci uas #1 qsousovz.

O tqipf 1-2 juast e fez fuoph epemztot tu ov't puv siemmz voni duptanoph. O'n fuoph vjot vu fowistogz e cov et ximm, cideati gsun nz iyqisoipdi huoph emm op op upi vjoph ot nefpitt, 4 ziest ehu O xetvif 1 zies ug iggusv cideati ug tunivjoph vjev xet apqsifodvecmi.

Miv ni lpux hazt xjev zua vjopl ug ni, nz qmep epf tvusz, O'n uqip vu giifcedl cideati O pu muphis xepv vu nitt aq =)

Vjev O xuamf tez ot vji iyedv uqqutovi ug xjev O gosnmz cimoiwi ot vji xez vu tadditt (epf O en puv vji upmz upi).

Qav emm zuas iggusv epf emm zuas situasdit opvu upi catopitt. Fup'v emmux epzvjoph imti vu fomavi ov us qamm zuas evvipvoup exez gsun ov. Hu emm op epf xusl up ov apvom ov ot e tadditt. Fowistogodevoup tjuamf duni ev e nadj mevis fevi.

Huuf madl
 
Ximduni Emiy,

Hmef vu jies vjev zuas jiemvj ottait jewi onqsuwif ipusnuatmz. Qiuqmi ugvip fup'v siemoti ov cav jiemvj ot emm vjev siemmz nevvist op vji ipf. Zua dep emxezt hiv nupiz, neli gsoipft, gopf tuniupi vu muwi. Jiemvj tjuamf emxezt ci uas #1 qsousovz.



Vjev O xuamf tez ot vji iyedv uqqutovi ug xjev O gosnmz cimoiwi ot vji xez vu tadditt (epf O en puv vji upmz upi).

Qav emm zuas iggusv epf emm zuas situasdit opvu upi catopitt. Fup'v emmux epzvjoph imti vu fomavi ov us qamm zuas evvipvoup exez gsun ov. Hu emm op epf xusl up ov apvom ov ot e tadditt. Fowistogodevoup tjuamf duni ev e nadj mevis fevi.

Huuf madl

Sohjv, O'mm gasvjis qsouvobi caomfoph opduni gsun vjev gostv catopitt, vjepl zua gus vji eptxis
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom