ViscoseSole
New Contributor
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself and perhaps get some insight related to my situation.
By the way I just wrote a lengthy rant as an introduction, and it vanished (It closed and I didn't save it, no magic here). I spent a good twenty minutes trying to sound smart and elaborate on my situation and whoop it's gone. Story of my life. Here's to another 10 or so (I REALLY wasn't doing anything important and that's why I'm here)
I'm a twenty year old fella from Europe and always had a heavy pull towards the entrepreneurial mindset. I actually reserved a whole day to finishing TMF (also Unscripted ) because it resonated with me so much (whatever that means). Like no bullshit but genuine human interaction which seems rare among any discussions relating to money.
Unemployed right now. I have this tunnel vision where I only think about how to attain employable skills but it seems that I get discouraged by college certificates. (Have learnt basic coding in the past 3 months but lately been thinking whether it's the right way to go.) I'm going to be honest. I am lacking in action due to being confused as what I could actually do every minute of my life to achieve financial freedom and when you spend an entire day learning to code it doesn't feel as you created any value out there in the world. And it's true, you really didn't. I lack in clarity, in knowing that I will build something and the time spent will go in good use.
Hope I don't sound like this
That's all! Thank you.
By the way I just wrote a lengthy rant as an introduction, and it vanished (It closed and I didn't save it, no magic here). I spent a good twenty minutes trying to sound smart and elaborate on my situation and whoop it's gone. Story of my life. Here's to another 10 or so (I REALLY wasn't doing anything important and that's why I'm here)
I'm a twenty year old fella from Europe and always had a heavy pull towards the entrepreneurial mindset. I actually reserved a whole day to finishing TMF (also Unscripted ) because it resonated with me so much (whatever that means). Like no bullshit but genuine human interaction which seems rare among any discussions relating to money.
Unemployed right now. I have this tunnel vision where I only think about how to attain employable skills but it seems that I get discouraged by college certificates. (Have learnt basic coding in the past 3 months but lately been thinking whether it's the right way to go.) I'm going to be honest. I am lacking in action due to being confused as what I could actually do every minute of my life to achieve financial freedom and when you spend an entire day learning to code it doesn't feel as you created any value out there in the world. And it's true, you really didn't. I lack in clarity, in knowing that I will build something and the time spent will go in good use.
Hope I don't sound like this
That's all! Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
