- Joined
- Sep 29, 2023
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$150
$150
User Power: 67%
I’m a 50’s something mom of two. I’ve done the college route and wish I would have read the Millionaire Fastlane before going on for my Masters degree. I’ve been in real estate for the past several years here in Phoenix, AZ. However after the whole pandemic thing and my kids being in elementary school, I am now homeschooling. It’s been interesting to say the least. I’ll tell you what my kids are a lot happier than they were and I’m learning just as much as them.
After reading the Fastlane I’m seeing ideas everywhere. My kids have started throwing ideas out there too, you need to teach them young to hit the fastlane. I have an idea for a product that I am working on patenting. I also started writing, which has been interesting since I never thought of myself as a writer before, so we will see where that takes me.
I look forward to being a part of this community!
Victoria
After reading the Fastlane I’m seeing ideas everywhere. My kids have started throwing ideas out there too, you need to teach them young to hit the fastlane. I have an idea for a product that I am working on patenting. I also started writing, which has been interesting since I never thought of myself as a writer before, so we will see where that takes me.
I look forward to being a part of this community!
Victoria
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
