The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Here's How Average People See Young Rich People

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicFountain

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 22, 2018
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HWYR9MbrXA

While this guy apparently became rich by trading stocks (so it's not really entrepreneurship), what's interesting is how average people view rich people.
That guy who said "How do you feel knowing that when you earn money, the other side is losing money?" or shit like that made me laugh. I know for sure that guy is a failure given his mindset.

It's also surprising how SURPRISED that kid looks like when the rich guy says "as soon as I wake up I start working". Really? How is that surprising?

Also notice how most of the questioners ask questions which have consuming as the subject..
"What's the thing you spent most money on?" how is that question even going to help you get value from this guy?

Just a confirmation of how deep the script is ingrained in most people's minds.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
VicFountain

VicFountain

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 22, 2018
How do you know they're not actors?

It wouldn't make compelling viewing if there wasn't some drama.
Not that it was compelling anyway
Actors or not, this is actually how most people would talk to a rich guy.

Odysseus M Jones

I have a new fan, I want Aircon
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2020
50.4555° N, 4.4647° W
Actors or not, this is actually how most people would talk to a rich guy.
Maybe they do, that explains why the wealthy keep in their own circles.
The first comment says it all. First time she's spoke to a millionaire, probably the last time too.

Sebastya

SEO Expert
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
This has been posted before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Not in the sense of literally fighting but in a form of encouragement, you got this, all for the...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
After going through this thread, I believe the biggest fear of people on the fence is all about...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock